The Sealite SLB750 is a large 750mm dia. marker buoy designed for a variety of applications and is particularly suited to fast water currents up to 6 knots.
The unique, one piece float section has an internally integrated bow and keel which ensures the buoy remains stable during fast currents.
The SLB750 is rotationally-moulded from UV-stabilized, virgin polyethylene in a range of IALA recommended configurations and colours to ensure clear visibility, and may be fitted with a Sealite LED lantern for safe night navigation.
The SLB750 has multiple mooring eyes and counterweight mooring points to facilitate correct operation over varying water depths and speeds up to 6 knots.
The SLB750 can be economically shipped around the globe, with approximately 30pcs and 60pcs being packed in 20ft and 40ft shipping containers respectively.
SLB-750 Marker Buoy Features
- Single piece float
- Complete unit – ready to for immediate installation
- Unique design suitable for fast water currents
- High visibility red, green, white or yellow as per IALA recommendations
- 316-grade moulded-in tie bar provides outstanding lifting strength
- Multiple mooring eyes to suit various water speeds & depths
- Stainless steel keel
- Excellent buoyancy & stability
SLB-750 Marker Buoy Options
- Mould-in graphics