The solar powered SL-15 Solar Marine Lantern 1-2NM+ compact LED light is exceptional value and incorporates some of the most advanced technology available.
The Sealite SL15 1-2nm+ compact LED light is exceptional value and incorporates some of the most advanced technology available. In the tradition of Sealite lanterns, the SL15 is designed to be maintenance-free and have a service life of over 5 years.
The SL15 can be installed in minutes and requires no operator intervention. The SL15 has a rotary switch to allow users to change the flash character of the light without the need for special tools or programmers. During daylight hours the solar module will charge the battery, and the lantern will automatically begin operation at dusk – once the ambient light threshold drops sufficiently.
The SL15 features Sealite’s Single LED Optic which boasts exceptional power to light output efficiency. The tough outer polycarbonate lens incorporates an environment-friendly spike – deterring unwelcome bird life. The internally housed battery is user-replaceable after years of reliable service.
The unit is sealed using advanced UV-sealing, enabling a rugged and completely waterproof seal capable of prolonged and deep immersion (IP68). Optional on/off switch. The SL15 is also available with an optional on/off switch for temporary installations such as worksites.
- 1-2NM+ range
- Single LED with extraordinary power to light output efficiency
- Installs in minutes and operates maintenance-free for up to five years
- 16 user-adjustable IALA flash characters
- 32 automatic intensity settings based on flash character
- User-replaceable battery in sealed battery compartment
- NiMH battery for long service life & wide temperature range
- Made from tough, durable polycarbonate
- Completely sealed & self-contained
- Integrated bird deterrent spike
- IP68 waterproof
- ON/OFF switch (external)
- Custom flash patterns