Aquafloat-600 (AQF600) Marker Buoy
Sealite’s Aquafloat-600 (AQF600) is a rotationally-moulded marker buoy designed to give customers flexibility in their floating aid requirements.
A large central tube suits a 55mm OD pipe mount, or may be used to aid installations or provide multiple rope anchorage points.
The Aquafloat-600 is polyurethane foam filled to prevent water ingress in the unlikely event of damage, and is offered in all high-visibility IALA colours.
Aquafloat-400 (AQF400) Marker Buoy
Another model in Sealite’s Aquafloat range is the Aquafloat-400 (AQF400), rotationally-moulded 400mm diameter marker buoy float. Designed for a range of installations including mooring, dive sites and to mark underwater work, the Aquafloat-400 is available with various fittings to suit many applications.
Aquafloat Marker Buoys Features
- High visibility red, green, white or yellow as per IALA recommendations
- Range of installations including mooring, dive sites & to mark underwater work
- Polyurethane foam filled to prevent water ingress
- Available with various fittings to suit many applications
- Excellent buoyancy
Aquafloat Marker Buoys Options
- Mould-in graphics (Aquafloat-600)