The SLB700 is a short-range buoy ready for immediate installation. Typical applications include day and night channel, speed zone, restricted area marking and aquaculture.
The SLB700 is extremely long-lasting, and is moulded in strong, durable, UV-stabilized polyethylene. A large mooring chain attachment point accommodates a 16mm shackle or 12mm silver rope.
The SLB700 incorporates an interconnected mooring and lifting eye for additional strength and flexibility in installation.
The top section has 3 threaded studs, moulded into the buoy to enable easy mounting of either the SL15, SL60 or SL70 1-3nm+ solar lights.
The SLB700 can be economically shipped around the globe, with approximately 105pcs and 210pcs being packed in 20ft and 40ft shipping containers respectively.
SLB-700 Marker Buoy Features
- High visibility red, green, white or yellow as per IALA recommendations
- Range of mooring equipment & chain available
- Excellent buoyancy & stability
- 316-grade moulded-in tie bar for strength between the lifting & mooring eye & supports the mooring chain
- Mould-in graphics to suit customer requirements
SLB-700 Marker Buoy Options
- Mould-in graphics
- Regulatory style