The SL-70 is a 2-3NM+ high-performance solar marine lantern, with two internal solar modules designed to provide exceptional charging and operate reliably in low sunlight conditions.
The Sealite SL70 is exceptional in it’s unique ability to be able to ‘track the sun’ and operate reliably in low sunlight conditions. The SL70 has been proven to operate as a 2-3+ mile compact buoy lantern in various low-sunlight environments such as Britain, Canada, and Europe.
Made from tough, durable polycarbonate and using the latest high intensity LED’s, the SL70 lantern boasts dual high-performance solar modules incorporated into Sealite’s world-first Solar Collection Lens.
These solar modules are angled to obtain maximum sunlight capture, allowing the unit to operate reliably in a range of low sunlight environments.
- 2-3NM+ range
- Ultra-high intensity LEDs
- Two internal solar modules
- Installs in minutes & operates maintenance-free for up to five years
- 256 user adjustable IALA flash characters
- 4 user adjustable intensity settings
- User-replaceable battery in sealed battery compartment
- NiMH battery for long service life & wide temperature range
- Made from tough, durable polycarbonate
- Completely sealed & self-contained
- ON/OFF storage switch
- Large 200mm OD bolt pattern base
- IP68 waterproof
- RF or GPS flash synchronisation
- Radio control system – for remote activation & character adjustment
- High intensity version – to provide a range of >3NM in high sunlight regions
- Two battery sizes to suit global location & various usage profiles