The primary objective of the Asia-Pacific Superyacht Association is to promote the Asia-Pacific region to the global superyacht community both as the world’s “most exciting cruising destination” and as a superyacht construction, refit and services location.
APSA is working towards attracting more superyachts and helping the industry to overcome any challenges which may arise.
Opening the Asia-Pacific to Superyachts.
APSA also aims to work with governments to make access easier for visiting yachts, and help to maintain high standards and procedures.
The Asia-Pacific the footprint is Japan to New Zealand and Hawaii to the Seychelles.
Objectives and Activities
Among other activities the Asia-Pacific Superyacht Association aims to:
- Directly promote the region to yacht owners, captains, brokers and other interested parties
- Promote the region at major international events such as the Monaco Yacht Show and Fort
- Lauderdale Yacht Show
- Collate useful industry information and conduct research
- Act as a representative body for the Industry in liaison and consultation with government,
- public agencies or regulators involved in the formulation of legislative policies which may affect the Industry.
- Promulgate a code of ethics or code of conduct as a foundation for developing and
- encouraging high standards of service and conduct within the Industry.
- Directly promote the region to yacht owners, captains brokers and other interested parties
- Work to attract more and make it easier for superyachts to visit the Asia-Pacific region
- Promote the region’s industry events; conferences, yacht shows, awards and regattas